Thank you for planning your visit with Kentucky State Parks.
Our staff members look forward to serving you as you enjoy Kentucky’s
State Parks. Reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance of
your arrival date. You can visit Parks.KY.Gov or www.ReserveAmerica.com for additional information or to book your next stay.
Some Important Reminders
To ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable, please be sure
that all members of your party are aware of the following information:
Check-in : 2:00 pm at all parks, local time
Check-out : 1:00 pm at all parks, local time
- All campers shall remain on their assigned sites unless permission to move is granted by gate attendant.
- Fires shall be restricted to designated areas and shall be attended at all times.
- Vehicles must be parked in campsite spaces and parking lots and
must display a “car pass” or “visitor pass”. Do not block adjacent
sites or roadways.
- Picnic tables shall not be moved from site to site.
- Campers must keep their sites clean and must dispose of refuse
in the receptacles provided. Camping is permitted on the grass with
prior permission only.
- Alcoholic beverages shall not be publicly displayed.
- All visitors must sign in and out and display “visitor pass” and must obey all campground rules.
- No more than two (2) visitor passes shall be issued per site.
- No tent, camper, recreational vehicle or camping equipment
shall be left unattended longer than twenty-four (24) hours without
permission from the park manager.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, or otherwise
restrained. All pets must have current inoculations for rabies as
prescribed by the camper’s state of residence.
- Pets must not be tied to trees or shrubs.
- Please clean up after your pets. No sewage or gray water from
tents or recreational vehicles shall be disposed of on the premise of
the campground except at sewage disposal site.
- Campers shall observe quiet hours after 11:00 p.m. local time.
- Campers shall refrain from hanging lanterns on trees and shrubs.
- The use of motorbikes, motorcycles, motor scooters and off-road
vehicles in the campground is restricted to regular roadways for use in
entering and exitingonly.
- Early check-in/late check-out must be coordinated with the park and is subject to availability.
Cancelling or Changing Your Reservation
Please call 888-4KY-PARK (888-459-7275); or by TDD 888-778-5341 as
soon as possible if you need to request changes to your reservation.
Cancellations are subject to fees based on the notice given and may be
made through the call center and internet up to and including the day of
Cancellation fees are as follows:
- With 15 days or more notice, there will be a $10 cancellation fee. All other fees will be refunded.
- Within 0 – 14 days of arrival, there will be a $10 cancellation fee
and the first night's fee will be forfeit. All other fees will be
If you do not arrive at the campground and do not cancel the
reservation in accordance to the policy above, you will forfeit your
If there are any other concerns about your reservation, please call the Customer Service Department at 1- 888-778-5340.